Agreement and Disagreement

Hallo Guys, tonight we'll learn English about agreement and disagreement. Or as known as "Kesetujuan dan Ketidaksetujuan" in Indonesian. So, here these come:
In communicating with others sometime we agree or disagree on something, especially about opinion that make contra or pro side, to express these out there are two expression. That is Agreement and Disagreement.
A. Agreement, use to express about agreement on something, especially opinion. Here these some expression sentences of agreement below:
- I agree with you.
- You're right.
- That's true.
- I think that's good idea.
- I don't have any objection.
- I have the same idea with you.
- I'm with you.
- I think so.
- etc . . .
B. Disagreement, use to express about disagreement on something, especially opinion. Here these some expression sentences of disagreement below:
- I don't agree with you.
- I disagree with you.
- I take another idea/opinion.
- I don't think so.
- That's not true.
- etc . . .
So, I think those enough for this post, see you again in my next post, keep visit sinatriadan.blogspot.com. Euuum, bye . . .

About the author

Admin
Donec non enim in turpis pulvinar facilisis. Ut felis. Praesent dapibus, neque id cursus faucibus. Aenean fermentum, eget tincidunt.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Template by Clairvo Yance
Copyright © 2012 Sinatryadhan's and Blogger Themes.